Support the Intelligence Community (IC) agency’s Systems Engineering organization in the development, integration and analysis of the Enterprise Architecture (EA), focusing on capability-based analysis at the system of system, end to end, and family of systems levels.
Develop and maintain DoDAF, FEAF and IC EA compliant architecture artifacts, utilizing architecture modeling tools to ensure integrated architecture.
Perform assessments of acquisition architectures for compliance and consistency with Agency-level EA in support of Enterprise Engineering Review Board and Enterprise Architecture Board governance processes.
Collaborate with operational / technical SMEs and Standards personnel to identify architecture gaps, overlaps and inefficiencies, and develop recommendations for changes to improve enterprise architecture.
Collaborate with Enterprise Knowledge Repositories personnel to identify tools / technologies, data models, data analytics, and reporting / visualization approaches to assist Government leaders and technologists with architectural data-driven decision-making.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Individuals in this position must have at least five years of demonstrated experience in DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF).
- Knowledge of modeling approaches such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling
- Understanding of data architecture approaches such as DODAF, Zachman, UAF, TOGAF, JARM, etc., as well as industry standards and best practices (e.g., DMBOK).
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
- Familiarity with Cameo, System Architect, Magic Draw, Sparx, Rhapsody, or Power Designer Architecture Tool Suites.