SAIC is seeking a Requirements Systems Engineer to support the Landmark GSS contract in Chantilly, VA.
In this role, you will perform Systems Engineering activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain and trace associated enterprise requirements
- Derive lower level requirements from higher level requirements
- Validate traces of requirements from bottom up and top down
- Understand the objectives and mission of the customer to ensure that the requirements appropriately address customer needs
- Work closely with the Government customer and make recommendations related to management of the requirements.
- Conduct end to end integration and successful oversight of specific directed capabilities
- Work collaboratively across the enterprise and with external stakeholders
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline with 9 years of experience, or a Master's with 5 years of experience.
- Domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
- Proficiency applying SE&I (e.g., processes, mission needs engineering & analysis and I/F definition, project planning/IMS, IV&V, and transition, risk and readiness management)