We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. In this role you will:
• Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents of USAF Airmen, civilians, and contractors
• Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
• Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
• Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
Required Minimum Education and Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience, OR; An associate’s degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; 11 years of recent specialized experience
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification, or ability to obtain within 90 days of start
• US DoD Interim or Active Secret Clearance, or ability to obtain required to start
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
• Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
• Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
• Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
• Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
• See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
• See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
• Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
• Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
• Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
• Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
• Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
• Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
• Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.