Location: Des Moines, IA
The Senior SDET must have a keen understanding of Web, API and performance testing tools and frameworks. The primary focus of the selected candidate would be on developing automation framework, building scripts and web services automation. This critical role will collaborate with all the stakeholders to develop and implement a strong and scalable QA solution
• Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
• Building robust, scalable, and high–quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
• Building, customizing, deploying, and managing test automation frameworks
• Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
Skills and Experience:
• 7-10 years overall SDET experience.
• Java Script, Web Services, Microservices, REST and JSON a MUST.
• Experience developing high quality test strategies and test automation.
• Experience in QA with exposure to white box testing.
• Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as Azure DevOps.
• Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
• Experience in web application automation using WebdriverIO
• Experience with Open Source Performance Testing Tool Jmeter.
• Hands on Rest API automation using SoapUI pro or Parasoft SOATest
• Experience in services virtualization using ServiceV pro or Virtualize
• Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication.
• Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
• Azure, Kubernetes experience is good to have.