Role/Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Dodge Center, MN
Duration: 6 -12 months + long term possible
Mode of Interview: Skype/WebEx
Salary/Rate: Best in market (DOE)
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Manufacturing Engineering activities supports.
• Identify requirement of Jigs and Assembly fixture for ease of operations.
• Experience in VWI Creation/SOP & Manufacturing Documentations.
• Hands on experinece in AutoCAD is required
• Knowledge of Assembly Line Equipment, its development
• Conduct time and motion study, set time standards and line balancing
• Perform Labor studies using acceptable engineering practices and VA/NVA analysis
• Provides solution to operator safety, quality, productivity, and cost reduction
• Work on model mix assembly lines & develop process for assembly
• Co-ordinate with tooling vendors to chase timeline support product development
• Support daily production, work with operator/line lead/ supervisor & troubleshoot technical issues.
• Lead root cause analysis with cross functional (Quality/Engineering/Maintenance) team
• Should have knowledge on Layout study, Optimization & finalization
• Identify safety critical and Quality critical requirements from engineering spec
• Perform IE calculations to come up with line balancing, workload distributions between stations and workers
• Perform Manpower calculations, graphs
• Create Cycle time vs Takt Time Charts
• Perform problem solving and continuous improvements to increase through put of the line
• Very good communication skills with written and oral presentation capabilities for management and staff engineers.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
Tel: 408-708-9097; 408-827-9439; 408-741-6182
E-mail : email@example.com
e-Solutions Inc. is a 15 year old company having 15 Global Offices across 5 Nations and with more than 1000+ IT & Software professionals. Working on cutting edge technologies, we are serving 100+ Fortune2000 companies globally.
Disclaimer: E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability. The contractor will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. The contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the contracting officer setting forth the provisions of this nondiscrimination clause.