Title: SENIOR UI DEVELOPER
Location: Des Moines, IA
- Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative UX solutions.
- Design and architect a modern highly responsive web-based user interface for Microservices based web application.
- Leverage the latest tools and techniques of web UI/UX Development spectrum.
- Build reusable components and Front End libraries for future use.
- Create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Coordinate with Back End developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Build reusable components and Front End libraries for future use
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology, Information Systems
- 5-7 years of experience in building and supporting web-based applications using React.js
- Thorough understanding of React.js and popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience in Agile development with Sprint Cycles and CICD Process
- Knowledge regarding various aspects of Single Page Applications using React is must
- Experience with cross browser development and responsive web design
- Experience consuming REST APIs Oauth2 security
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Must have an ability to communicate clearly and be a team player
Required Skills :Basic Qualification :Additional Skills :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :No
Interview Process :
Additional Keywords :
Degree Requirements :
Certification Requirement :
Minimum Experience (In Years) :0
Travel Requirements :