JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking Software Configuration Management Analysts to support the planning, processes, and delivery of product solutions for a Mission customer. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Determining and maintaining product schedules, by interfacing and coordinating with the technical teams and stakeholders and ensuring the successful delivery of all releases
- Coordinating with all stakeholders on the delivery and testing of all releases
- Coordinating with the deployment and/or test teams to ensure their readiness for receiving product releases and provide product release details such as version description documentation
- Coordinate with technical team and assist with preparing all required release documentation for delivery
- Review and provide feedback on documents and deliverables ensuring that customer requirements have been met and that QA requirements adhere to the best commercial practices and are in compliance with the applicable standards
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer science, Engineering, or related field
- Nine (9) years of experience conducting software configuration management of systems and software processes
- Experience with creating and maintaining product schedules and coordinating between various technical/stakeholder/customer teams
- Experience with tracking product/release status and briefing status to management and/or customer teams
- Experience with preparing and reviewing product documentation such as version description documents, quick start guides, and deployment guides
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrated experience in government systems and software engineering evaluation, including formal and informal audits and technical reviews