Job Description: SAIC is hiring a Program Analysts for various openings
in Patuxent River, MD to provide program management, technical, and business
analysis support for teams ranging from commercial acquisition to developmental
ACAT 1 programs within a NAVAIR Program Office.
Discover why SAIC is right for
- SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our
nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the
defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets.
- We are integrators, collaborators, and problem solvers.
From imagining the best the future can be to envisioning new paths to get
there, SAIC sees the world differently.
- Our purpose is to advance the power of technology and
innovation to serve and protect our world.
- At SAIC we value career advancement opportunities, a
flexible and caring work environment, and work that contributes
to some of the world's most innovative projects.
- We’re a company that fosters a culture of engagement,
collaboration, and achievement. The solutions we deliver to our customers
come from the ideas and creativity of our people, no matter who they
are or where they come from. Because we believe that is how we
achieve success for ourselves and those we serve.
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
degree and 4+ years of experience providing program level support,
administrative support, Risk Management support, and/or engineering
- Security Clearance Requirement: US
Citizen with the ability to obtain
an Interim DOD Secret clearance prior to start date.
- Prior experience supporting a NAVAIR program office.
- Familiarity with DoD policy and procedures including.