Trintech functional consultant
Location: Tempe, AZ or Jersey City, NJ
Duration: Long term contract
- Strong GL recon experience along with Trintech Cadency – GL recon tool
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in regulatory reporting, data quality, data analytics, data management within the financial services industry required, preferably at a large financial institution
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Reporting and Client 239 Compliance
- Understanding of current accounting principles, policies and financial institution management reporting, General Ledger and reconciliation.
- Candidate should have good SQL skills(SQL and advance SQL)
- Exposure to ETL tools like Informatica(Preferred)
- Solid analytical, problem solving, root cause analysis skills required, with an ability to deliver analyses in a concise and logical manner
- Must have solid communication skills (oral and written) to clearly articulate findings, defend point of view amongst various groups, and present to senior management
- Must be assertive and have strong follow up skills
- Strong General Ledger Platforms and Data Warehouses experience
- Must be a proactive and goal-oriented strategic thinker, with ability to identify creative solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrating independent leadership skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Excel as well as PowerPoint to develop reports/presentations
Thanks & Regards,
Phone : (408) 694-3716
Disclaimer:E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.