Required – System/Electrical Reliability Tester - Santa Ana, CA
Location: Santa Ana, CA
- Product testing
- Write test methods
- Operating Environmental chambers or HALT chambers.
- Experiment with Medical devices, optical and electrotechnical design experience.
- Design, build and monitor experiments, make observations, perform basic and statistical calculations, record results
- Operate and test optomechanical electronic systems and laboratory instruments
- Reliability test methods and test experience
- Analyze risk and perform thermal and stress/ variability testing on electronic systems
- Understand thermal design and electronics derating concepts.
- Requirements review
- Setting up/programming and operating a robotic arm
- Writing programs for LabVIEW (preferred)
- Managing to create own test setup for intended electro-emchanical testing.
- Using recent version/s of Protel/Altium schematic capture performing circuit design
- Using recent version/s of Solid works performing basic mechanical design (optional)
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at firstname.lastname@example.org
and also you can call me at 408-689-2071.
Thanks & Regards,Aftab Alam
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113 www.e-solutionsinc.come-Solutions Inc. is a 15 year old company having 15 Global Offices across 5 Nations and with more than 1000+ IT & Software professionals. Working on cutting edge technologies, we are serving 100+ Fortune2000 companies globally.
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability