· Collaborate with the Requirements, Development, Infrastructure and Release Management teams to accomplish all testing activities (including peer reviews) in an Agile environment
· Participate and document Scrum meetings as necessary, to discuss progress, issues and action items within Sprints
· Ensure that development standards and procedures are adhered to
· Develop data-driven test automation scripts and execute performance and load testing
· Create, maintain and execute automation test frameworks, test cases/scripts, test plans, test reports and other testing-related artifacts
· Create, maintain and execute manual test cases where automation is not possible due to system limitations
· Create testing defect reports, track defects to resolution, and report findings according to a defined process
· Analyze the data gathered from automation tests concentrating on application functionality and performance, availability and capacity with the goals of ensuring the optimal user experience
· Assist the security team and work with the Development, Infrastructure and Requirements teams to validate and investigate security findings
· Conducts and reports performance testing activities if required
· Conduct smoke testing, mobile-based testing and/or 508-compliance testing as required
· Design and implement automation tests for individual scenarios as well as a full regression test-suite
· Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
· Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
· Create and manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
· Handle technical communications with team to understand client's systems or APIs.
· Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
· Undergraduate degree in IT field or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of automated testing experience in Java
· 3+ years working with RESTful services
· 3+ years working with cross-browser testing
· 2+ years working with relational databases
· 2+ years working in an Agile environment
· Proven experience setting up test automation frameworks, environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these case
· Proven experience developing automated test scripts for UI testing, RESTful services testing using Selenium, Cucumber, Sauce Labs with integration to Git and Jenkins
· Proven experience in API test frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, and tools such as CURL and HTTP
· Healthcare Industry experience strongly preferred
· Working experience with one or more of the following Maven, Openshift, Github and mySQL
· Proven experience in scripting languages such as NodeJS or Java
· Knowledge of testing Angular or React applications
· Experience working within Agile teams
· Detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills to ensure completion of test completion
· Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA , CA Agile
· Experience developing testing documentation, such as Test Summary Reports and requirements traceability reports
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Extensive experience in complex projects with division or company-wide scopePlease review above these details and, upon completion, send me your most up-to-date resume.