Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
This role will be a regional leadership and delivery role responsible for client’s Professional/Hourly Hiring Activities in line with US market norms for various professional job profiles and in line with the client’s professional recruiting process. This job involves connecting with regional Hiring Managers while ensuring all the service levels are met along with high levels of customer satisfaction from the client.
This position is accountable for the overall execution and service delivery of recruitment activities within the client. This position directs a team of client facing recruiters, temporary and contract workers, and liaises with the on/offshore recruitment services teams. This position serves as an escalation point to resolve customer issues.
He/She is accountable for developing new and/or managing existing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence and leads a team, typically delivering results through others while acting as a role model within Accenture.
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters (resourcing balanced scorecard). Monitors and reports on budgetary aspects. Provides input to budget setting.
- Proactively identifies issues affecting team progress and implements solutions; initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across team.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders to understand their business objectives and fulfill recruiting demand.
- Involved in objective setting for the Recruitment team, including budget development and defining operational policies.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Leads across the organization to ensure reusability, consistency and standardization in recruiting practices.
- Collaborate with client leadership on profile development, and supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives. Includes monitoring the recruiting pipeline against key performance indicators and adjusting the plan if necessary.
- Report on and accountable for client satisfaction of recruitment progress and metrics, team member productivity/activity and issues to client and Senior Recruiting Lead.
- May direct or participate in one or more special projects and/or initiatives.
- Responsible for communication of strategy, initiatives, local plans and performance metrics across own area of responsibility
- Responsible for managing & leading team members.
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resourcing and performance management within area of responsibility.
- Evaluate direct reports and provides formal counseling and mentoring to staff.
- Direct and coach team on the relationship and communication with client stakeholders.
- Travel maybe required within Canada, especially approaching key deadlines
- Some overtime is required