Role: Android developer
Locations: Multiple (Denton, Texas, Detroit MI,Phoenix,AZ , Denver ,CO , Bentonville,AR)
Type : Contract
· Engineering degree in Computer Science/Electronics with 8+Years exp in Android native app development.
· Excellent programming skills in Java and Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
· Deep understanding and experience of Android(Java & Kotlin) architecture and framework.
· Experience in using MVVM pattern is desired.
· Ability to lead a team of developers and drive high quality deliverables.
· Experience working with third party libraries like RxJava, Picasso, GSON, Butter Knife, Retrofit, OKHttp, and Dagger.
· Strong Experience in native Android development frameworks supporting multiple versions of Android targets different sets of devices.
· Experience with Android SDK performance tools, and optimization.
· Excellent knowledge on automated unit testing.
· Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
· Understanding of mobile performance, latency, and security issues with extensive experience using performance analysis tools.
· Experience in mobile interface design and development.
· Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications.
· Able to work well individually as well as in a highly collaborative team.