- Degree in IT or Technical Subject with 9+ years’ experience in a complex global environment
- Knowledge/ prior experience in support processes, specifically ITIL
- Deep curiosity in getting to root cause and improving services
- Critical thinking with strong analytical mindset capable of quickly analyzing a situation, topic or problem, and work well in a team setting to accomplish goals
- Experienced results-orientated IT professional with experience across a wide range of activities in service delivery
- Self-managing professional with drive & enthusiasm to improve the overall user experience.
- Prior experience in IT infrastructure support and IT services management. Technical experience in Windows and Office.
- Strong stakeholder, interpersonal relationship, and negotiation skills with proven track record at higher management levels.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization, driving delivery excellence through influence and team working
- Ability to operate in a virtual cross-cultural organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict and ambiguity
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
- Strong relationship skills to work with multiple stakeholders across organizational and business boundaries at all levels
- Understanding of business support requirements
- Excellent User Experience skills
- Good understanding of project management, project finance.
- Connectivity understanding – Ability to understand at high level the Network Infrastructure and how the various service areas (LAN, WLAN, WAN, Security, Telecoms) function.
- Project management expertise
- Data Interpretation: able to read and understand network performance data in PowerBI or Service Now dashboards for performance of Onsite Support Services
- Basic Financial Analysis – Ability to identify cash savings opportunities within managed services
- Service Management experience will be considered advantageous
- ITIL Certifications/training will be considered advantageous
- Service Now reporting experience
- Actual understanding of the IT business environment will be considered as advantageous
- Qualifications and Skills
Required Skills :
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :No
Interview Process :
Additional Keywords :
Degree Requirements :
Certification Requirement :
Minimum Experience (In Years) :0
Travel Requirements :
Job Start Date
2020-09-03 To 2020-12-19