• Serve as Technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture. Align approach with broader architecture vision.
• Partner with business stewards to define performance metrics for target architecture(s); Promote and educate stakeholders on the use and value of optimized architecture(s)
• Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
• Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
• Conduct proof of concept of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost-effective architecture solutions
• Oversee multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests as well as to meet operational and financial reporting requirements
• Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints
• Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance.
• 10+ years of IT experience with at least 5 years in a lead design or architectural capacity.
• Experience in architecting solutions for cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution.
• 2-3 years of AWS experience
• 6-7 years’ experience in application development best practices and design patterns.
• 4-5 years’ Experience in design and development of real-time, event driven solutions.
• 3-4 years’ Experience translating business strategy into information strategy & technology strategy.
• 2-3 years’ experience serving as an advisor to leadership on information management and technology strategies.
• 2-3 years’ experience in defining and articulating digital transformation and cloud migration strategies.
• Extensive experience in collaborating, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders in generating successful outcomes for the business.
• Broad knowledge and experience in multiple technology areas & software’s [APIs, Event streaming, Security, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL. NOSQL), Containers, Serverless frameworks etc.]
• Knowledge of Mortgage industry business process
• Knowledge and understanding of capital markets functions, with specific focus on trading and treasury management
• 4+ years of Cloud Architecture experience preferred
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Experience using DevOps and Agile.