Hope you are doing well.
We have the below opening with one of our client. Please review and let me know if you are interested.
Position :: Customer Service Analyst
Location :: El Paso, TX
Duration :: Contract
Start date : Asap once BGV is cleared
Resources will be working remotely until further notice, however they may be required to work onsite eventually.
Resources might need to do training onsite.
Users should be flexible to work any 5 days in the week depending on the project requirements.
The shift timing will be 7am to 3:30 pm or 8am to 4:30pm.
• Making outbound phone calls to our members and prescribers
• Utilizing multiple software systems to complete Medicare Enrollment case reviews
• Meeting or exceeding government mandated timelines
• Complying with turnaround time, productivity and quality standards
• Conveying resolution to beneficiary or provider via direct communication and professional correspondence
• Acquiring and maintaining basic knowledge of relevant and changing Med D guidance
• Ability to effectively communicate with members and prescribers while managing multiple software systems
• Accountable and results driven
• Critical thinker/problem solver
• Receptive to constructive feedback and flexible in adapting to change
• Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize time and workload
• Ability to execute successfully in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced, highly-regulated environment
• Proficient in navigation of multiple computer applications
• Proficient use of keyboard, mouse and ability to navigate 2 workstation monitors
• Ability to type more than 30 WPM
• At least two years of general business experience that includes problem resolution, business writing, quality improvement and customer service
• Six months of PBM/pharmaceutical related work strongly desired
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Thanks & Regards,
Tel: +1 (408) 694-3868
email : Saloni.email@example.com
e-Solutions Inc. is a 15 year old company having 15 Global Offices across 5 Nations and with more than 1000+ IT & Software professionals. Working on cutting edge technologies, we are serving 100+ Fortune2000 companies globally.
Disclaimer:E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability .