Job Title: Ab-Initio Developer with Spanish language
Location: San Antonio, TX or Irving, TX or Houston, TX
Hire Type: Full-Time Job (Onsite Opportunity)
No. of positions : 3
Start Date : ASAP
Domain & Soft Skills/Experience:
· 8-10+ years-experience of working in BFS Domain with good experience in Data Management and Integration skills
· Able to understand business requirements and seek clarification, resolve issues for Complex scenarios
· Strong understanding of the Financial Services is required with core experience in working with IBM BDW model preferred
· Multi-tasking and priority setting – ability to work on Data Integration requirements of varying complexity.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English, Spanish language necessary for working in a global team
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies
· Experience of working in various roles like Abinitio Developer, Data Engineer, Data Modeler, ETL Architect preferred across banking projects
· Hands-on working skills in ETL methodologies for supporting data extraction, transformations and loading processing using Ab Initio ACE, BRE, MHUB and Scheduling components
· Strong knowledge of Implementing AbInitio Graphs using Data, Component, pipeline parallelism and Multi File System (MFS) techniques in complex, high volume Data warehouses
· Strong Design and Development experiences with large data stores - knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts
· Design, develop, and test processes for extracting data from legacy systems, production databases and Oracle
· Experience in creating, customizing Data models to suit business and project needs. Strong ability to maintain existing logical and physical data models along with related Metadata
· Strong working knowledge of SDLC, QA Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, and Iterative process.
· Extensive experience in writing complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL scripts
· Proven capabilities in presenting technical findings to business, operations leadership team members