I hope all is well. I am doing a search for a government client who has an urgent requirement for “Serivenow Engagement Manager “ for a contract opportunity in Sacremento, CA. The job description is listed below. If this is something you are interested in, please call me ASAP at 408- 694-3526 reply to this email.
Serivenow Engagement Manager
Level 3 Resource:
• Minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow implementation experience within 1 version of the current ServiceNow release, in large complex environments (minimum of 2,000 employees)
• Minimum of 7+ years of technology implementation
• Firm understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules
• Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadline
• Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to provide knowledge transfer to SMUD resources
• ServiceNow certifications in area of focus
• Experience with cloud implementations, including ServiceNow Government cloud
• Ability to translate business requirements into ServiceNow deliverables
• Ability to provide best-practice recommendations to meet SMUD’s business requirements
• Strong security background, security certifications are a plus
2.6.5 ServiceNow Engagement Manager
The Support Analyst must have the ability to develop solutions to business process problems and provide solutions that match our business partner’s needs.
The Support Analyst must have the ability to work with the team to gather and understand business requirements, create corresponding user stories and develop aligned test cases
The Support Analyst must have the ability to capture, track and manage configuration and other action items throughout the course of the implementation.
The Support Analyst must have experience creating business process flow diagrams
• Analyzes business processes and documents functional requirements to increase operational maturity.
• Translates and documents client needs into actionable requirements.
• Develops use cases, process diagrams, and requirements documentation using stories and scrum tasks in ServiceNow.
• Collaborates with clients and project team to design appropriate process solutions.
• Evaluates requirement changes and provides feedback to ensure alignment to original design objectives.
• Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and cultural adoption.
• Follows up on outstanding client needs and provides timely status reports to project manager.
• Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Builds positive relationships with clients by providing excellent service / support and consistent communication as appropriate.
• Performs accurate internal operational tasks such as time tracking, expense reporting and knowledge sharing.
• Must have 2+ years of proven track record as a ServiceNow Analyst with a deep understanding of ServiceNow best practices
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience capturing and managing project/Agile efforts within the ServiceNow application
• Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills required with exemplary communication ability, both written and verbal
• Must have the ability to:
o Be a team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization
o Manage multiple simultaneous priorities and deliverables
o Translate technical specifications into business requirements and vice- versa.
o Document the process and tool functionality for training purposes.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Thorough attention to details, ability to multitask, and effective time management skills.
• Knowledge of Service Management frameworks such as ITIL®.
• Working or advanced knowledge of ServiceNow.
Thanks & Regards,
Vidhwan Inc dba | E-Solutions Inc.
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
Tel: 408-686-2326 Cell: 408- 694-3526
Email : Tarun.email@example.com