The PM will work with Technology Services, Agency clients, and vendor(s) and serve as the point of contact for any project related issues. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and engaged employee culture! The PMO is a mature, centralized organization within the Technology Services Agency.
- Senior level Project Manager with start-to-finish application and infrastructure implementation experience. Cloud/SAAS implementation experience is a plus
- Program Management experience, providing oversight on simultaneous implementations
- Expert at building and maintain relationships with team members, customers and vendors
- Capable of setting (and maintaining) the tone and personality on a project
- Project planning and scheduling
- Resource Management
- Vendor Management
- Budget Management
- Status reporting
- Issues/Risks documentation and tracking
- Lessons learned documentation
- Project Closure
The ideal candidate will:
- Pass a criminal and financial background check.
- Have an excellent professional attitude with strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Have strong and proven background in developing standard project management artifacts, executing standard PMBOK methodology, managing client / stakeholder participation and expectations, and resource allocation and management. Current professional project management (PMP) certification is preferred but not required.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Successful application Project Management implementations
- Have a strong verifiable background in leading similar system implementation efforts to a successful conclusion, on-time, on-budget, with full client satisfaction.
- Have strong system analysis skills to drive business and technical requirements processes including experience with developing change requests and vendor management.
- Have experience managing vendor deliverables to contract specifications.
- Have the ability to strongly represent the client's perspective to the vendor’s project manager while maintaining a positive working relationship and contract compliance.
- Strong ability to drive tasks to completion and resolve issues and risks.
Required Skills :Basic Qualification :Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :Yes
Interview Process :Phone & Webex
Additional Keywords :
Degree Requirements :
Certification Requirement :PMP Preferred
Minimum Experience (In Years) :7+ years
Travel Requirements :