Senior Web Application Developer for new and existing functionalities using Microsoft.Net Core, C Sharp (C#) programming and SQL Server.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ten years of experience with object-oriented development techniques and Microsoft .Net, Model view-controller (MVC), NuGet, Git Hub and Entity Framework
- Ten years of experience Web application server system administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Five years of experience with Crystal reports to meet user-defined requirements
- Seven years of experience in change management best practices, serving in a code promotion role in partnership with development team
- Seven years of experience with Source Control systems such as Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps
- Seven years of experience with software build and release management methodologies
- Seven years of experience with development of Web Application program interfaces (API) or Web Services to implement real time interfaces
- Five years of experience in healthcare IT domain using Agile Software development framework
- Three years of experience with developing and maintaining software development pipelines in Azure DevOps
- DevOps foundation or above certification required
- Develop and deliver code to perform system functions as defined in use requirements daily as assigned.
- Produce work estimates to implement user-defined requirements and system changes daily as assigned.
- Design model objects (tables, views, indexes) daily as assigned.
- Develop ad-hoc queries on MSSQL Databases daily as assigned.
- Develop new DB objects in Transact-SQL (T-SQL) in support of programming daily as assigned.
- Manage production promotion for application and SQL daily as assigned.
- Add and Update Product Backlog items and complete tasks daily as assigned.
- Process change tickets to implement system changes daily as assigned.
- Provide change management ln a code promotion role in partnership with development team daily as assigned.
- Provide analytical services on systems to implement user-defined requirements daily as assigned.
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings as assigned.
- Develop and document code per Division development standards daily as assigned.
- ln collaboration with Division of Disease Control and Health Protection (DCHP) information technology teams; design, develop, and code based on business requirements for the DCHP Master Person Index (MPI) project as part of the overall strategic effort for integration and interoperability of its systems and software daily as requested.
- Work with Division resources to standardize collection and storage of DCHP shared data daily as requested.
Required Skills :Basic Qualification :Additional Skills :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :Yes
Interview Process :
Additional Keywords :
Degree Requirements :
Certification Requirement :
Minimum Experience (In Years) :0
Travel Requirements :