Position: Front End UI Developer
Location: Charlotte NC
Format: Contract (W2 ONLY)
A UI Designer / Developer to design, build, deliver and maintain superior digital creative solutions, such as customer facing websites and applications.
What you'll do:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Translate business requirements into visual layouts for purposes of delivering a richer client experience.
2. Produce high quality web application interfaces.
4. Use graphic design and problem-solving skills to accomplish business objectives through the use of fonts, images and colors.
5. Collaborate with project team members to incorporate creative content and feedback into work.
6. Deliver images and code to developers for implementation into online products.
7. Conduct research on existing and emerging digital technologies to improve knowledge and workflow efficiency.
8. Incorporate branding standards and guidelines into all design work.
9. Review and provide feedback on time estimates, project requirements and specifications.
What you'll need:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. 3+ years of experience in web design and (front-end) development
2. Solid level experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and graphic design
3. Ability to write source code for HTML and CSS for cross-browser developing
4. Basic comprehension of usability principles and responsive web design
5. Familiarity of code frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
6. Basic understanding of content management systems (e.g. TeamSite, Drupal, WordPress, LifeRay)
7. Sound communication and problem-solving/analytical skills
8. Ability to work alone and collaboratively
9. Solid attention to detail and task oriented
10. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
11. Must be able to show portfolio and code (Github) samples.
+1 732 944 0124