Hope you are doing well.
We have the below opening with one of our client. Please review and let me know if you are interested.
Remote work is fine till COVID 19 , post which joining the project onsite is mandatory.
Position :: Project Analyst - Data Protection
Location :: Bolingbrook, Illinois
Duration :: Contract
- Implement, Configure, Maintain, Fine Tune & Troubleshoot Data Leak Prevention (DLP) Solution for internal and cloud solutions
- Develop incident response workflow for DLP incidents as raised through DLP tool.
- Define policy/rules for the DLP solution and refine them as DLP strategy matures. Analyze reports from DLP tool and provide metrics to management.
- Collaborate with other Information Security and IT team members to develop and implement innovative strategies for monitoring and preventing data loss
- Serve as a subject matter expert on data security issues.
- Knowledge of security controls for the handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data.
- Implement, configure policies for data classification on documents and emails.
- Work with legal and business units in finalizing standards for data retention schedules and incorporate in the data classification solution.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in implementing data loss prevention and data classification controls.
- Ability to communicate security, data loss prevention and protection related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff effectively at multiple organizational levels.
- Proven background in data protection, data lifecycle management, data loss prevention or the supporting of these security solutions
- Ability to utilize data to create reports and dashboards for interpretation by leaders and senior leadership.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to effectively communication with both internal team and external contacts
- Previous experience with DLP Tools (e.g. Trend Micro), Data Classification tools (Titus).
Thanks & Regards,
Tel: +1 (408) 694-3868
email : Saloni.firstname.lastname@example.org
e-Solutions Inc. is a 15 year old company having 15 Global Offices across 5 Nations and with more than 1000+ IT & Software professionals. Working on cutting edge technologies, we are serving 100+ Fortune2000 companies globally.
Disclaimer:E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability .