Role Embedded developer with RTOS experience .
Location USA( Mason, OH)
• Work seamlessly in using Agile methodologies & Sprints
• Strong software engineering practices and knowledge of design patterns.
• As an Embedded Software Developer, you will bring your creativity, problem solving skills and software development abilities to work with a team of experts developing cutting edge embedded software for a variety of national defense projects.
• You will also be working on consuming data from machine controls and involve in publishing the details to WebUI.
1. Embedded Developer – C++ Development & RTOS (Real Time Operating System) experience is required.
2. Should have worked on any one of this OS - QNX, pSOS, Wind River, VxWorks (C++ or Java).