- ** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Culture, Excellent Soft skills.
- **Please include LinkedIn profile link on top of resume
- *Contract to hire- Please do not submit anyone not interested in an FTE role.
*Please include the candidates Linked In profile URL
No resumes sent outside the tool will be considered. Please make sure all resumes include the candidate current location at the top. No contact details allowed on resumes.
- Local candidates highly preferred. If not local, WebEx with Video is required for an interview.
Description Liaise between Business Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Engineering team and Project Management groups
- Gather requirements, analyze and design solutions as part of software development life cycle
- Translate business needs into actionable documentation/specifications, including use case scenarios, models and conceptual design diagrams to support iterative development
- Evaluate and present solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
- Define, document and coordinate the functional system specifications
- Analyze and revise existing functional and technical documentation
- Plan and manage assignments of varying scope
- Participate in developer led code reviews & documentation
- Participate in QA led test prep and planning activities, as well as defect triage to ensure projects are on track.
- Work with the Intake team to understand scope of new projects and identify preliminary impacts for estimation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in Systems Analysis or IT Development
- 4+ years of experience translating business requirements into a detailed system specification
- 4+ years of experience mapping data from web services & database to user interface
- Proficiency with MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- 3+ years of Relational Database experience
- 2+ years of Experience with Agile/Scrum
Software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities: Strong communication skills both verbal and written, strong analytical skills and detail oriented, ability to plan and organize the team as well as documentation, team player, accountable.
Optum Eden Prairie office, 13625 Technology Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55343
Office hours vary slightly but are typically between 7am - 5pm.
Interview process: Typically start with a brief phone screen and then move to a F2F interview.
Required Skills :Basic Qualification :Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :Yes
Interview Process :
Additional Keywords :
Degree Requirements :
Certification Requirement :
Minimum Experience (In Years) :0
Travel Requirements :