InfoSec Project Manager
Location – Irvine,CA USA
• Must be skilled and experienced in leading projects in areas relating to enterprise Directory Consolidation, Network integrations, identity and access management, and vulnerability management, security operations.
• Ability to understand complex infrastructure & InfoSec integration requirements and solidify those into a structure Project charter, execution plans with clearly defined milestones and work breakdown structures
• Drive the execution of and ongoing information security projects/ program with teams spread across the regions globally
• Drive positive security and privacy centric engineering outcomes across the company in a measurable and quantifiable manner
• Clearly define and communicate project goals and objectives, key business drivers, expected benefits and outcome, scope, milestones, and deliverables.
• Must be skilled in identifying the Project/Program Risks and mitigations with minimal or no impact to project KPIs
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Visio)
• Experience with Microsoft Project and PPM Tools
• Leadership skills that inspire team members to attain goals and pursue excellence
• PMP Certification Required
• Experience in Information Security related to DNS, Domain, Firewall
• Shall proactively raise issues/concerns with management and promptly publish project status reports on a periodic& on-demand basis
• Mut be a crisp communicator both written and oral
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office and other planning tools