SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer to support efforts in Saudi Arabia. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead software development efforts within the Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF), Systems Engineering and Development Center.
- Define, design, program and implement software solutions for C4I systems.
- Documents all in-house developed software related to C4I Systems.
- Provide system administration support for the Global Command and Control Family of Systems deployed in the RSNF.
- Evaluating proposed software modifications including changes to operating systems, applications, databases and documentation. Provides frequent technical OJT to RSNF personnel on newly acquired systems and evolving technologies.
- Responsible for the RSNF day-to-day functions, including a content management system, correspondence tracking system.
Bachelors and two (2) years of experience (4 years equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Visual Basic.NET, Visual C++, C/C++, JAVA, Perl and UNIX Shell Programming
- XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, WSDL, SOAP
- Adobe Photoshop CS3, Flash MX, and Dreamweaver MX
- MySQL, Sybase and SQL
- AMX Video Controllers
- MS FrontPage 2000, MS Office, MS Project
- Windows 2012R2 Server
- UNIX, Sun Solaris 8.0, Linux (SuSE, Red Hat, Mandrake)
Must possess an active Secret clearance