SAIC is currently seeking professionals with knowledge and experience as a Service Desk Technician on the Information Technology Support Services(ITSS) II Contract in Corpus Christi, Texas supporting CCAD G6.
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
- Perform root-cause analysis of all incidents
- Manage problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for routine user problems
- Ensure all service Incidents and Requests are answered promptly and effectively analyzed, documented, communicated, escalated and closed.
- Setup, configure, test, support, and troubleshoot workstations/thin clients/zero clients, software and peripheral equipment.
- Monitor and respond promptly to Incident and Request tickets using CA Unicenter Ticketing system.
- Per assignment, provide security-related support in order to comply with all applicable standards.
- Troubleshoot Windows 7 desktop issues in both virtual and physical environments
Required Education and Experience:
AA Degree in related discipline and one (1) year related experience; or High School and two (2) years related experience with relevant certification.
Must have active Interim Secret clearance to start with the ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret clearance. Current Secret clearance preferred.
Required Skills and Certifications:
- Security + Certified
- Microsoft 365 Certified
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting VMware and Citrix virtual environments and applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Active Directory Users and Computers (user/group management).
- Strong knowledge and experience with NTFS and Windows share permissions
- Experience creating both high and low level standard operating procedures for IT technicians and end users.