SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we “Redefine Ingenuity”.
The System Integrator (SI) shall provide support to the customer in establishing cross community relationships and supporting established practices for technical programs and missions. The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in intelligence systems, working requirements or tasks, and supporting mission oriented or operational planning for an enterprise system. The SI shall be responsible for coordinating the efforts of other integrated support and activities to capture and document program requirements and other technical artifacts.
The System Integrator shall create, draft and review program documentation and processes that can include planning documents, tracking action items, developing briefings, and coordinating project related events. In addition, the System Integrator will take system activities and catalog them into focused areas to determine commonalities and differences. The candidate will also ascertain current activities and identify appropriate tasks to manage technical boards, councils, and community of interests/practices. The System Integrator shall support technical projects to show and measure progress, accommodate changing requirements, and communicate in written and verbal channels with the customer. Also, the candidate will ensure coordination and information flow with the customer and key partners in the organization.
• TS/SCI with Polygraph
• 5+ years of experience as a system engineer, system integrator, project integrator or similar supporting technical efforts
• Experience evaluating and/or organizing project related documentation or activities
• Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to monitor technical efforts, capture actions and organize technical artifacts
• Ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation to address issues and concerns effectively
• Extensive experience working with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience acting as a liaison between large community-related organizations
• Experience in leading Technical Exchange Meetings, Technical and Project Management Working Groups that may be customers
• Experience using MS Excel