At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as we look into the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference.
Jacobs is seeking an experienced local government City Engineer to join our collaborative team in Johns Creek, GA. You’ll oversee infrastructure development for roads and drainage, parks, and right-of-way. Working closely with other members of our team, and the client, you’ll lead a staff of professional staff to fulfill the mission of providing a full-range of operations, maintenance, and capital project services in a safe and productive manner. You’ll also assist with the development and administration of a large complex project budget and capital plan; around the implementation of programs and equipment to help the client achieve its objectives more efficiently.
Bring your team-focus, adaptability, and commitment to excellence, and we’ll help you grow what drives you – and deliver the world’s most challenging Operations Management projects, together.
Here's what you’ll need:
• BS degree in Engineering and 10 years with some local city government experience
• Professional Engineering license
• Experience with project finances and balancing budgets
• Experience leading highly efficient and progressive local government public works projects or departments with a focus on parks
• Experience with federal and state transportation funding and project implementation processes
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Possess a valid driver’s license with no major infractions
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Demonstrated history of balancing long-term policy work while maintaining an awareness of the impact of the ongoing work of the department (i.e. public perception, City Council interest, progress of critical capital projects, attention to customers and key players, etc.)
• Passion for data and analysis
• Strong record of achievement managing infrastructure, capital projects, public works projects and facilities program management including operations and maintenance of facilities
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Georgia-Johns Creek-US GA Johns Creek - Johns Creek OM Project
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Sep 18, 2020, 1:29:17 AM
: Operations & Maintenance
Job Classification: Modified - Regular
US GA Johns Creek - Johns Creek OM Project
11360 Lakefield Drive
Johns Creek 30097
Capabilities: Operations Management