Are you a world class Java developer who wants to have an immediate impact? Do you love wrangling petabytes worth of data to get the answers to burning cyber questions? Does working directly with cyber analysts on active missions sound exciting? If so, Parsons wants to hear from you! Parsons is conducting a search for a Cloud Software Engineer to help shape the future of Cyber Analytic development. Work as part of an awesome team to discover, enhance, capture, and counter cyber activity. The ideal candidate will have cyber analytic development experience, preferably with NCTOC or Cyber Security Operations.
- Working with Cyber Analytic development and optimization.
- Work as part of a team to discover, enhance, capture, and counter cyber activity.
- Use innovative analytic solutions to help capture and thwart cyber criminals by working as part of a small team to develop and enhance endpoint Cyber analytics.
- Working side by side with the customer and analysts to identify, design and implement solutions.
- Ability to program in Java, Python, or Pig, etc.
- At least four (4) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least one (1) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++.
- At least one (1) year of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, Cloud Base/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as one (1) year of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- TS/SCI w/ Poly required
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.