SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an Enterprise Operations Lead in National Capital Region to support a Federal agency. Join SAIC’s team to provide end users seamless information technology experience leveraging efficient use of enterprise-centric solutions, modern technologies and industry best practices. Be part of the team defining the digital transformation journey for this federal agency.
The Enterprise Operations Lead responsibilities can include:
- Responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer.
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership.
- Support business development and program staff management.
- Provides input in planning, developing and implementing the program baseline.
- Identifies and analyzes minor variances, and defines corrective actions in coordination with Program Oversight.
- Primary customer interface for technical, management, and contract matters; information sharing; and moderate problem resolution.
- The Enterprise Operations Lead will have experience in managing Enterprise Network and System Operations Teams. These teams perform the following:
- Wide Area and Local Area Network infrastructure (O&M) Services
- ESN/NSN Central Site Management and support
- Network Connection Services
- Communications Security and Telecommunication Management
- Enterprise Helpdesk , including Account Management (RSA, AAA, & Sigma)
- End User Desktop Support Services (Standalone and Networked)
- Operational support including patch management, virtualization, storage, back-up and recovery,
- Classified Commodity Services (email, productivity tools, Collaboration) VDI Services.
- Secure VTC installation and maintenance support Services (for small sites and UK)
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Systems Performance Monitoring Services including Capacity Planning
- Secure Network Printing Services and Secure/Controlled Media Transfer Services
- Engineering (Infrastructure Research, Development and Deployment)
- Test bed Support Services
- Service Catalog and Customer Chargeback Management
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Bachelor Degree required; BS in STEM or Business preferred.
- Must have DOE Q might also need DOD TS Security Clearance.
- Experience supporting both classified and unclassified IT environments.
- Clear understanding of NNSA and the US nuclear enterprise.
- Minimum of ten (10) years or more experience delivering Enterprise IT Managed Services supporting at least 100 sites and 3,000 end users.
- ITIL v3 Practitioner certification and ability to obtain ITIL 4 Managing Professional within the first six months required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- CONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Experience with National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) preferred.