Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a leader on a major construction project? Are you well versed in commercial construction? If so, Parsons has a great opportunity for you to join us on a significant capital improvement program.
In this role, you will act as the Senior Claims Analyst for dispute resolution and claim defense throughout the design & construction processes. In this key role, you will have primary responsibility for preparing risk assessments relative to claim exposures, preparing cost estimates for claim negotiations, preparing and assembling appeal files, and participating in negotiation meetings with claimants.
- Furnishes reports with supporting information necessary to resolve disputes or defend against the claims
- Prepares and assembles appeal files, Participates in meetings or negotiations with claimants
- Appears in legal proceedings
- Prepares cost estimates for use in claims negotiations
- Prepares risk assessments/analysis relative to claim exposures
- Prepares findings of fact and other documentation required by the CO.
- Provides litigation support to include court boards, timelines, diagrams, static and electronic illustrations and three dimensional models.
- Develops and provides presentation to Government leadership.
- Submits monthly reports to client, and responds to client issues and expectations.
- Anticipates problems and works with client, architects/engineers, subcontractors, and Construction Manager to identify and implement corrective actions.
- Maintains accurate documentation of job progress through daily logs and other reports.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Construction/Project Management as well as 15+ years related experience.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of engineering and construction related processes, as well as industry practices.
- Professional Engineer (PE).
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and release of funding.***