Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
Parsons Federal Intelligence seeks to hire Security Control Assessor Test Engineers (SCATE) to review and evaluate customer Information Systems (IS) and recommends to the Government changes that can improve information confidentiality, integrity, and availability. SCATEs are also responsible for performing security focused services to improve the security posture of the Customers ISs. Within six months from start date the SCATEs must become certified in the appropriate IA certifications.
Preferred technical qualifications:
- Knowledge of ICD 503 and the Government's certification and accreditation process
- Experience with Networks, computer components, system protocols, and COTS technology
- Knowledge of system methodologies including client/server, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, MAN, LAN, switches, and routers
- Experience with software integration of COTS and GOTS products
- Configuring and supporting various operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS) and virtualization platforms (VMware, Xen, Hyper V)
- Experience with configuration management and system maintenance including integration testing and penetration testing and analysis
- System certification activities and efforts related to system certification and accreditation
- Security procedures for systems and software within area of expertise to ensure consistent security policy implementation
- Active Top Secret/SCI Security clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field of study and 5 years of related experience or equivalent
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.