Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Enterprise to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
Extensive experience in developing enterprise grade solutions across a multitude of cloud solutions and enterprise platforms like ServiceNow. An ability to create both simple and complex solutions spanning both hybrid and exclusively cloud solutions. This includes working with both SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. A detailed understanding of the key decision points on the best designs for SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and an understanding of when to leverage these solutions to get the most value for the business.
- Facilitate organizational change by defining strategies for the firm with technology standards and design goals; evaluate business requirements in the early stages of projects to determine what software, integration technologies, system architectures and patterns should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently; participate in the development of roadmaps which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, capabilities, reduce risks and increase security
- Lead efforts for technology evaluations which involve identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features; research activities include readings, proof-of-concepts (POCs), and lab testing
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to application, engineering and operations teams
- Communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices
- Minimum eight years of experience architecting and delivering enterprise solutions across multiple enterprise architecture domains (technology, application, information and infrastructure)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- General understanding of operating system models (Linux, Windows), hardware and distributed computing architectures, storage technology (SAN/NAS/DAS), server virtualization, memory management, networking, system maintenance, disaster recovery, database failover models, database theory and design, Security/Identity Management (Okta, AD), authentication and authorization (Kerberos, Tivoli), Business Intelligence platforms, dashboards, data mining and visualization tools (Pentaho, QlikView, Revolution R), mobile application development and service integration
- Understanding of application development in both cloud and on-premises hosting models, tradeoffs and architecture implementation considerations; understanding of architecting with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) (WSO2), automation with Chef/Puppet and message queues (RabbitMQ)
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms, Mobile Application Management (MAM) platforms, wrapping applications with MAM, enterprise app store deployment, app store governance, app signing and provisioning for both iOS and Android; iOS MDM API, iOS on-demand VPN, per-app tunnel, iOS data protection API, iOS Keychain, and Jailbreak threat and detection methods; SOA best practices, Enterprise Service Bus platforms, and best practices for exposing web services for consumption by mobile apps
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.