Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Experience Architect to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise grade solutions across a multitude of cloud solutions and enterprise platforms like ServiceNow. An ability to create both simple and complex solutions spanning both hybrid and exclusively cloud solutions. This includes working with both SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. A detailed understanding of the key decision points on the best designs for SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and an understanding of when to leverage these solutions to get the most value for the business
- Facilitate organizational change by defining strategies for the firm with technology standards and design goals; evaluate business requirements in the early stages of projects to determine what software, integration technologies, system architectures and patterns should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently; participate in the development of roadmaps which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, capabilities, reduce risks and increase security
- Lead efforts for technology evaluations which involve identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features; research activities include readings, proof-of-concepts (POCs), and lab testing
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to application, engineering and operations teams
- Communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices
- Minimum eight years of experience architecting and delivering enterprise solutions across multiple enterprise architecture domains (technology, application, information and infrastructure)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Detailed understanding of enterprise digital platforms like ServiceNow that can be leveraged to create an enhanced digital experience for internal clients. This includes in-depth understanding of a platform’s capabilities and the most effective design to meet the desired client experience as part of the digital transformation
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise grade solutions across a multitude of cloud solutions. An ability to create both simple and complex solutions spanning both hybrid and exclusively cloud solutions. This includes working with both SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. A detailed understanding of the key decision points on the best designs for SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and an understanding of when to leverage these solutions to get the most value for the business
- Comprehensive understanding of complex on-premise solutions which combine both commercial and custom technologies. This includes understanding various network (physical and virtual) architectures as well as well and dedicated and virtual infrastructure. An ability to drive solutioning leveraging disparate technology stacks and able to do so in a manner which provides the highest levels of security and performance
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work. Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization. Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities