Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, IT Project/Program Management to join our Digital Nexus organization.
- Responsible for driving and overall management of assigned projects and/or programs; lead internal customers and teams in the development and maintenance of project and/or program artifacts such as scope, approach, solution, plan, resources and estimates; develop, track and manage project forecasts and costs; request budget allocations and reallocations; ensure project and /or program is within budget
- Establish, manage and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams as well as positive and collaborative relationships with leadership; act as point of escalation on projects and for project managers when managing programs to raise awareness and help resolve issues; ensure mitigating strategies or contingencies are appropriately applied to anticipated risks and issues
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer business and work collaboratively to successfully deliver value; proactively participate in the evolution of improving delivery of solutions to business clients, leveraging program and project management knowledge by being a change champion
- Develop and execute organizational change management plans to ensure project management adoption of new systems and processes; incorporate industry best practices, conduct internal and external benchmarking and implement standards, key measures and metrics; participate in and facilitate post project/phase reviews to cultivate a learning organization
- Guide, council and mentor project managers and project team members to have all the tools and guidance to successfully execute projects
- Collaborate with senior executives to prioritize programs and projects based on the firm's objectives; managing changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure and interdependencies
- Minimum eight years of experience in the management of large, complex IT projects and programs, managing multi-phase, multi-track, high-risk projects with up to 30 project team members concurrently
- Demonstrated experience managing enterprise SAAS application deliver, such as Salesforce, SuccessFactors and/or ServiceNow
- Strong customer focus, both internal and external
- Experience delivering via agile/iterative methodologies preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; strong ability to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team, foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization including executive leadership
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.