Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Salesforce Technical Product Manager Marketing Cloud to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Drive the innovation use of Salesforce as a productivity tool and business platform; accountable for Salesforce.com (SFDC) technical platform solution roadmap
- Partner with business product owners and project team to validate technical requirements, manage application configuration and resolve delivery issues
- Manage technical specifications and backlog, technical roadmap and prioritization, sprint planning and reviews
- Create and maintain technical documentation, maintaining standardization and proactively seek continuous improvement opportunities working with the business product owners
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge on Salesforce.com new features and products
- Minimum eight years of experience in agile delivery methodology implementing Salesforce.com solutions (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein, and/or Quip)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; SFDC Certification required
- Previous experience implementing Salesforce within a professional services organization or working for a professional services organization with experience in Big Four Salesforce implementation is highly desirable
- Experience documenting, analyzing processes, procedures and policies; Ability to manage the migration of change sets from development and testing into production
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; Capacity to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.