Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Engineering to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of the network security technology landscape at the firm; improve the firm's overall network security design through optimization of existing technologies, processes and controls or adoption of new technologies; the role leads the evolution of the network security architecture that supports the firm's business needs through the prospection and deployment oversight of current network security technologies that enable the business to adopt or develop cutting-edge solutions while still maintaining a solid security posture
- Lead the direction of Network security through the development of an information security strategy that addresses overall firms' information security requirements
- Define best practice and roadmaps for network security products or solutions and support the development of network security architecture
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps for security tools, by providing security requirements that help to map security controls and patterns to product features; work closely with the firm's information Security team and put a roadmap of products/solutions together
- Develop business cases and conduct presentations to senior IT leadership of proposed network security products, solution and studies
- Lead internal skills development activities for network architecture and engineering teams on new technologies and solutions driven by security requirements, by providing mentoring and by conducting knowledge sharing sessions
- Minimum of eight years of relevant IT and IT security experience, with a growing focus in Azure security solutions, and experience in managing and supporting large scale environments with a holistic understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and remediation strategies; experience with computer forensics practices and procedures, basic investigations, and evidence handling
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience in supporting information security operations, specifically monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining mission critical networks and information systems as well as in security engineering design, documentation, and better practices; understand enterprise architecture frameworks and can independently author and assess technical architectures; experience in vulnerability scanning and endpoint protection products such as Qualys. MS ATP, Carbon Black
- Working knowledge in Malware & Anti-virus architecture and engineering like Symantec AV or MS defender
- Deep understanding of Data Loss/Leakage protection architecture and engineering like Symantec DLP, Digital Guardian; knowledge on integration with Web Proxy and Email Infra; deep understanding and knowledge of upper level protocols such as SSL, LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS; good understanding of various infrastructure and data security processes, procedures, approaches, tools and design patterns
- Expertise troubleshooting various technologies including Cloud and Systems automation, enterprise network communications/protocols, Windows and Linux authentication and authorization, Virtualization technologies (AWS, Azure, VMWare), enterprise networking, and encryption standards technologies, as well as in platform and Infrastructure as a service element
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.