Jacobs provides overall management and implementation of ground systems capabilities, flight hardware processing and launch operations at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. These tasks will support the International Space Station, Ground Systems Development and Operations, and the Space Launch System, Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle and Launch Services programs.
- Integrated schedule development for asset groups, resource tracking and analysis, priority identification, critical path development and analysis, project plan development, technical assessments and mini schedules as required.
- Interface with flow management, project managers, engineering, shop, area integrators, planners, schedulers or other customers to understand need dates, develop daily schedules and respond to changes and issues.
- Candidate will participate in daily telecoms and scheduling meetings and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities which pertain to operations support.
- Supports Asset Management schedule development, integration, analysis and deployment as well as communication with KICS and integrated planners, area integrators, schedulers and customers in regards to changes and issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four (4) years of related experience in scheduling or related field.
- Maximo and/or Primavera experience desired.
- If offered a position, proof of U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident/Green Card holder of the United States is required.
- Position may involve extended periods of sitting or standing.
- Physical requirements are: sitting, walking, standing, extensive use of stairs, and access to remote structures.
- May be required to wear hearing protection, eye protection and other associated personal protective equipment.
- Position is located on a hazardous testing facility; must be able to quickly evacuate buildings in the event of an emergency.
- Work will mainly be done inside, but fieldwork can be a combination of outside and inside depending on the project.
- Working at heights and in confined spaces may be required.
- Walking on uneven terrain including paved areas, gravel/rocks, and dirt/sand is required to access various locations on the facility.
- Climbing ladders and platforms will be necessary.
- All work must be completed in a safe manner in accordance with NASA and Company safety standards.
Equipment and Machines
- Computers and printers used for producing reports and schedules.
- Variety of equipment used in performing research.
- Full-time regular work hours between Monday-Friday.
- Position may require occasional overtime including weekend work depending on task.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Shift work may be required.
Other Essential Functions
- Must be able to accurately communicate ideas in writing and verbal communication.
- Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Must comply with all “drug free workplace” requirements as mandated by directives issued by the appropriate federal contracting officer and the company, which requires drug testing for use of illegal drugs by employees in sensitive positions.
- Government security clearance may be required in the future.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Florida-Kennedy Space Center-20339-KSC
: Oct 13, 2020, 11:11:31 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Kennedy Space Center 32899
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities