- Participate as a team member or leads a team performing Intelligence Analysis in any one or multiple intelligence disciplines, to include, but not limited to; Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Electronics Intelligence (ELINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) or fused-/multi-source intelligence.
- Will access, categorize, evaluate, integrate, and analyze data, information, and knowledge from multiple sources in support of the Client mission objectives, priorities, or exigent operational needs.
- Contributes to the development of analytical models and assessments.
- Participates with the team performing research and analysis of intelligence and related data in support of the customer's mission and may provide functional knowledge to developers in such areas as computer software system design/development, installation and integration planning, testing and support of a wide range of systems that support intelligence functions.
- HS diploma and at least 6 years of experience.
- At least 1-year experience in Intel based Technical Writing.
- BS Degree.
- Military experience preferred.
- Deployment experience strongly preferred.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-Fort Belvoir-20361-VA45
: Oct 14, 2020, 12:50:06 AM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
8825 Beulah St Nolan Bldg
Fort Belvoir 22060
Capabilities: Cyber Security