Here’s What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience implementing GRC platforms such as Archer
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience related to information technology, information security, vendor risk, IT risk, IT audit, IT compliance, or privacy.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Operational Consultant with strong project management and organizational change management skills, strong critical thinking and analytical skills; Service Management Consulting experience combined with ServiceNow mobile capabilities and experience with the following ServiceNow applications:
- IT Business Management (Project, Portfolio, Demand, Agile Dev, Test Mgt)
- ITOM (Orchestration, Discovery, Service Mapping)
- GRC (Policy & Compliance, Risk)
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work experience including Consulting Experience
- Ability to travel 50 – 100%.
- Archer or ServiceNow certification
- Experience integrating GRC platforms with other security tools
- Experience with security and risk frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-30, and/or PCI))
- Management consulting experience.
- Agile software delivery methodology experience
- Experience with MetricStream, OpenPages, or RSAM is also relevant but not required
- Archer skills such as:
- Data Feeds
- On Demand Applications
- Advanced Workflow
- Data Driven Events
- Record Permissions
- Archer Control Panel
- Workspaces, Dashboards, iViews, Reports
- Application Builder
- Archer version 6.x (6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, or the current version 6.5)
** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.