Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Join a growing practice with one of the world's most revered consulting and technology brands. The role includes opportunity to develop business and lead projects related to financial management and grants management support solutions with Federal health clients. Work in this area is expected to drive improvements in public health for a range of stakeholders. This role will have significant opportunity for career growth and development.
What You'll Do:
- Candidate must have experience delivering management consulting work for healthcare clients.
- Manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects.
- Responsible for reviewing project proposals or plans to determine schedule, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Establishes work plans and coordinates staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Identifies functional or cross functional requirements and resources required for each task.
- Must have federal proposal and/or RFI experience.
- Responsible for supporting the account team with gathering and coordinating insights and engaging in relationship building, client presentations, and other activities.
6+ years leading and contributing to client delivery projects
Experience with business development at a federal healthcare agency
Experience managing client relationships
Experience engaging in relationship mapping, client presentations, and other activities to help grow footprint at client.
US Citizenship only, No Dual Citizenship
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
DC,DC - Washington