ICF is adding to our Information Security and Architecture teams supporting our clients in the Metro Washington DC area! These remote roles provide you with exceptional growth and career opportunities!
What will you be doing:
- Plan, direct, and participate in all phases of information systems security related projects
- Lead multiple projects through the Federal ATO process including supporting system categorization, control selection/implementation/assessment, and system monitoring.
- Serve as contractor ISSO to help guide projects through the security implications of design and implementation decisions and support government questions and meetings.
- Provide technical and specialized guidance and solutions to complex architecture and information security challenges
- Designs, implement, and support appropriate access protection, system integrity/reliability, audit control, system recovery methods and procedures, prevention of breaches, intrusions, and/or system abuses
- Assists with implementation of countermeasures or mitigating controls
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance and security.
- Provides guidance in the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and other similar documentation
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with internal technical teams.
- As a technical expert, provide architecture and design reviews, presentations, and technical assistance.
- Consult on architecture and design and produce white papers and similar technical documentation.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- 5+ years of system development experience
- 5+ years of senior level experience with designing and implementing information security solutions
- 2+ years of experience with designing and deploying applications to the AWS Cloud
- Experience directly leading at least one NIST-Moderate ATO for a Federal system including direct client interactions.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or similar certification
- US Citizenship or Green Card. Employment must be compliant with eligibility for Clearance due to Government Contract.
What we would like you to have:
- Experience with modern DevSecOps practices including implementing automated security in CI/CD pipelines in the AWS Cloud
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why you’ll love working here:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Participation in charity initiatives
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)