The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Delivery Center Analyst II to join our Advisory Services practice.
- Work in a centralized team environment supporting internal and external clients who may be spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support project delivery
- Perform testing on client applications, processes and controls
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Document test requirements and conclusions through narratives and diagrams, using various software tools including Microsoft productivity applications (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Setup and administration of projects including: coordinating schedules, preparing document request lists, communicating with relevant stakeholders, and, reviewing documents and reports for correctness and formatting
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- High School Diploma with two years of relevant experience; Associates degree or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Intermediate understanding of business and technical competencies as well as of organizational tools and processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); ability to draft, proofread, and analyze reports from various database and software applications via Microsoft products
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to quickly and effectively communicate ideas through written narratives and diagrams; strong teamwork skills and ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize competing tasks, and communicate to help resolve project issues with minimal supervision
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.