Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Analyst Relations to join our Growth and Strategy organization.
- Initiate and coordinate leadership interactions with analysts to advance recognition of KPMG’s brand and capabilities in the marketplace by recommending, overseeing, and implementing a regular schedule of interaction with analysts
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Advise and contribute to internal teams responding to formal analyst evaluations (such as Magic Quadrant reports), and provide leadership, insights and support that result in positive outcomes
- Present to leadership and other internal teams on analyst relations activities, progress against goals, and market/analyst perceptions
- Respond to internal stakeholder requests for market and competitive intelligence, as well as analyst thought leadership in support of market development and business planning
- Read and digest analyst research to understand relationship to KPMG offerings, as well as how best to position KPMG in related reports
- Minimum of six years of experience in analyst relations, advisory, industry analysis/research, marketing, or sales enablement; experience with Risk/Security offerings and solutions is preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in business or a related field
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and results
- Solid understanding of professional services, IT services; ability to demonstrate that with analysts and with internal subject matter experts
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate from remote location with global contacts, both inside and outside of KPMG
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.