Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Cyber Security - Response to join its Cyber Security practice
- Manage investigations involving suspicions of fraud and misconduct by employees, management, or third parties, as well as, fraudulent financial reporting on the part of management and help set guidelines on how research and the investigation should be conducted
- Assist organizations in protecting value through the assessment of their risk and vulnerability to fraud and misconduct
- Use a variety of diagnostic and forensic technology techniques to help determine key areas of risk and assess how well that risk is managed
- Establish steps to test and help mitigate vulnerabilities to fraud and misconduct and help direct activities involving the tracing, identification, and recovery of lost assets
- Supervise, manage, and motivate a professional team with backgrounds ranging from accounting to law enforcement
- Identify and build long-term business relationships with new target clients and key executives
- A minimum of eight years of cyber response investigation experience in the banking/financial services industry with specific experience in compliance, operational risk, and investigative experience; a minimum of five years Digital Forensic Incident Response experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in accounting, business, or similar discipline is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in business development/revenue generation
- Demonstrated understanding of evidence preservation and chain of custody rules
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize changing workloads, and travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.