The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- Lead and support pre-sales efforts and the delivery of transformational Salesforce solutions; preparing RFP responses, conducting solution assessments, estimating level of effort, scheduling, and resource planning
- Lead technical design sessions and create well-architected solution designs that align with the client's business objectives and best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide guidance during evaluation of business requirements and how they can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization
- Establish and document standards and best practices for technical implementation services, such as: design templates, code standards, deployment processes and?integration/migration planning
- Drive growth within the practice by providing business/technical delivery leadership for multiple complex engagements and help refine the technical vision for practice as it relates to delivery methodology and skill development
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client executives and develop client value proposition across areas of sales, service, customer experience and marketing
- Minimum eight years of management/systems integration consulting experience with Salesforce and led at least five Salesforce implementations within diverse industries, particularly in Financial Services and Sales Cloud implementations
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA is preferred
- Salesforce implementation experience must include technical/business architecture design and involvement in the overall SDLC (Code, design, integration, data modeling, migration, deployment and post-implementation support)
- Professional level understanding of the core Salesforce cloud platform products with functional knowledge of the entire product suite; must have one or more cloud certifications (Sales, Service, Marketing or Community) as well as be a certified Application or Technical Architect
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel up to eighty percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.