Here is what you need:
- 10 years of experience and a B.S. degree and M.S. degree. BS can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience. MS can be substituted with an additional 2 years of related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project Manager capacity related to infrastructure operations or other technical operations teams
- 3+ years’ experience with development and operations for each of the following
- Oracle Weblogic
- IBM WebSphere
- Exposure to the following Technologies Java
- Open JDK
- Amazon Web Services
- 3+ years’ experience Skilled in incident, problem and change management
- 2+ years’ of experience using JIRA, Confluence, and/or Remedy
- 2+ years’ of experience managing high visibility or mission critical teams for an operations program and executing all duties independently or with minimal guidance
- Excellent leadership, communication, planning, and organizational Skills
- Ability to organize work, set priorities and determine resource requirements
Bonus Points If:
- Knowledge of middleware architecture, database systems, network products and related subsystems.
- Knowledge of creating advanced dashboard in Jira
- Knowledge of SSL Certs used in Middleware components
- Knowledge in reviewing security vulnerability reports and develop plans to remediate"
US Citizenship required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.