Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
If you want to join a company invested in you, your success and the global community - join us as a SCADA Control Systems Project Manager in Austin, Texas where you’ll have the chance to work on exciting municipal and industrial projects. You’ll lead SCADA services projects which offers a comprehensive suite of products and services to our clients. You’ll play an integral role in leading and mentoring junior staff to provide systems automation services that span the full life cycle of SCADA implementation, from conceptual planning, design, configuration, installation, testing, startup, and post commissioning services.
Each day you’ll be an important part of the team as you complete a variety of technical tasks in the design and operation of SCADA systems for water / wastewater treatment facilities. You’ll be able to think on your feet, work well independently and in a team environment, and multi-task effectively. You’ll utilize your strong technical skills as well as excellent communication skills.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed.
Here's What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience managing project teams to deliver multiple projects concurrently
• At least 10 years of experience with development, programming and design of PLC’s & SCADA systems
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients
• Experience providing PLC and HMI programming for water and wastewater facilities
• Experience utilizing and developing HMI and PLC databases; developing HMI graphics and PLC code.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques and procedures.
• Experience conducting site testing.
• Travel as needed to support projects through Texas and surrounding areas.
Ideally, here’s what you’ll also have:
• PE registration preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Texas-Austin-US TX Austin - Austin - Bee Cave Road
: Oct 15, 2020, 1:09:16 AM
: Project Management
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US TX Austin - Austin - Bee Cave Road
2705 BEE CAVE ROAD SUITE 300
Capabilities: Water and Wastewater