At Jacobs, we challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. Through the delivery of our municipal services, you’ll make it simpler and more seamless for our municipal clients to operate safely and efficiently, empowering communities to focus on what matters most to them – people.
As a Court Clerk you’ll join our collaborative team in Roswell, GA. You’ll contribute to the success of our program and apply your knowledge of commonly used concepts, functions, policies and procedures of Municipal Courts and court operations, including federal and state laws, city ordinances and Georgia Crime Information Center (GCIC) procedures. You’ll also interact tactfully and courteously with the general public in sometimes difficult and trying circumstances, maintain a variety of records, compile reports and data, and perform other duties as required.
Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small.
Here's What You'll Need:
• High school diploma or equivalent and one year of experience in concepts, functions, policies and procedures of Municipal Court and court operations
• Must be Georgia Crime Information Center (GCIC) certified within 12 months of hire
• Proficient filing and numbering skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook and other creative, work order, financial and inspection software
• Possess a valid state driver’s license with no major infractions
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Ability to perform multiple and concurrent tasks, often under time constraints/deadlines and/or in an environment of frequent interruptions
• Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven self-starter, proactive, ability to plan, prioritize and organize workload
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to details
• Proven high level of professionalism, confidentiality, diplomacy and strong customer service skills
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Georgia-Roswell-US GA Roswell
: Oct 15, 2020, 1:11:29 AM
: Operations & Maintenance
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US GA Roswell
38 HILL STREET
Capabilities: Operations Management